Dr. Michelle Nguyen, MD (pronounced “Win”) is a board-certified ophthalmologist who is fellowship-trained in ophthalmic plastic surgery. She specializes in reconstructive and cosmetic surgery of the eyelids, brows, forehead and tear drainage system.
Dr. Nguyen specializes in the following procedures:
- Blepharoplasty – excess skin and fat removal from the upper and lower lids
- Ptosis repair – upper lid lift
- Brow lift
- Stye/chalazion treatment
- Eyelid lesion excision and biopsy
- Botox and Xeomin injections – neuromodulator injections for hemifacial spasm, blepharospasm, and facial rejuvenation
- Restylane injections – filler injections for facial rejuvenation
When asked what she enjoys most about being an eye surgeon, Dr. Nguyen explained, “Through oculoplastic surgery, I love being able to rejuvenate the upper face and achieve a natural result to help patients see better and feel better.”
Dr. Nguyen also loves cooking and eating, and she shares that being a chef or food critic would be her dream job if she did not have a career in medicine. She enjoys spending time with her family, especially her husband and baby daughter when she is away from the office.
To learn more about Dr. Nguyen’s medical-surgical services and cosmetic surgeries along with a photo gallery featuring patient results, click here.
Fellowship: Oculoplastic Fellowship at UT Southwestern (Dallas, TX)
Residency: Montefiore Medical Center (Bronx, NY)
Internship: Kaiser Permanente, Los Angeles
Doctor of Medicine: University of California, Los Angeles, CA (UCLA)
Undergraduate: University of California, Los Angeles
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association